This week was a bit more hectic than last week with production, and although there were less dresses on the goal, somehow, the workload seemed like more. I think it might have been the small details of matching fabric patterns to create the proper aesthetic, button, straps and hand sewing, that all built up to be more time-consuming than last week’s dresses.
Unfortunately although all dresses are pieced together and ready for the finishing details, I did not complete all three dresses, meaning I didn’t meet this week’s challenge.
Here are some photos of the three dresses in production phase.
This week, I will do the finishings on two of the three dresses I did not complete fully, and some how push to finish the last five dresses! Wish me luck!